Wednesday, June 26, 2019

LAND VERIFICATION AND DUE DILIGENCE



Land Verification Search refers to the provision of specific information and history about a particular property and surrounding areas for buyers & sellers.


 

The main purpose of a land search is to determine the real owner of a property & its authenticity, whether or not it is government acquisition free to protect buyers from unfortunate incident that could prevent them the use and enjoyment of the property.


Lagos State Bureau of Land Alausa (Ministry of Land) is the body responsible for all land records and land matters in Lagos, Nigeria.



However, many people think searches are conducted in Ministry of Lands in all states alone, but there are places searches can be conducted. This also depends on the location and the title documents one possess.
.
You can conduct a search in the following places

  • Ministry of Lands
  • Deed Registry
  • National Inland Waterway Devpt. Authority
  • Surveyors General Office
  • New Town Development Authority
  • Probate Registry of the High Court
  • and a host of others .
Do you have a land or house you want to carry out due diligence on?

Why is Land verification important?

Have you every gotten a land before, only to find out the land belongs to someone else? How were you able to salvage the situation?

for more Information
call/whatsapp: 07013332469

 follow us on Instagram @jejeproperty

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message............

JEJEPROPERTY

OUR CONTACT
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)
For more enquiries, Site inspection or presentation, Please call/whatsapp: +2348063337234

08063337234, 08115078654
email: jejeproperty@gmail.com, solomonjay909@gmail.com